ViP Sunrise Full Day Angkor Wat tour
To see sunrise in early morning in Angkor Wat at 4:40 in Angkor Archaeological Park of UNESCO listed in world heritage.The way, to explore the biggest Hindu complex in earth with guide tour explanations on images,carvings and reliefs in galleries.Then,we back hotel for rest breakfast and continue to Angkor Thom as many face towers to scan on unique style in Bayon .Next ,we walk to Baphoun in style of piramidal base by steep stair.After that, we visit Ta Nie ruin small quiet complex in jungle.Any more, we head to Tomb Raider temple with trees .
-To discover ruin style with photos in quiet monuments
- Understand more events in the past
- To avoid crowd by guide set up on off road on ancient dam
- Look to unique building ancient style
- Inspect local life experience around temples
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Motor Bike and Helmet
- Cool pure drinking bottle of water
- Gratuity is recommended
- pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- lunch Soft drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Angkor Temple pass
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
In the morning , meet your guide at 4:40 am for Angkor Wat sunrise as complex of largest monument in the world .
Then we back city for breakfast and rest in hotel.after that ,we continue to Angkor Thom for Bayon as many faces and towers complex in center city Angkor Thom. Next ,we head to Baphoun and Ta NIe temple and Rest for lunch . Any more ,we see Ta prohm as Tomb Raider movie with giant tree grow up on the roof and Galleries. the last Kravan temple which built from brick and laterite stone in 9 century.Lastly, we back hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all client from hotel
Departure Time :4:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- .children does not need pass in under 12 years old but we have to carry passport copy
- all tourists must wear the proper due to Angkor conducts(shirt cover your shoulder and pants cover the knees)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- we have to buy the Angkor Temple Pass at ticket office by standing to take photo
- we have to carry sunscreen and Anti-mosquito spray
- 1 day pass is 37 $,3 day is 62$ and 1 week is 72 $ and one month is 82$
- we use 1 motor bike with one tourist.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.