VIP Small Group 3 Hour Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour
Get the most out of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum with the VIP Small Group tour, allowing you to visit the most important areas of Ancient Rome with your guide and group of maximum 10 people.
Skip the line and enter the Amphitheater and explore the first and second levels, learning about its structure, engineering, history, and functions. After visiting the Colosseum you will enter the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum with your guide, who will lead you to the most fascinating and historically important areas of this era.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Expert and Passionate Guide
- Small Group of max 10 people guaranteed
- Stories to hold onto for a lifetime!
- Picture Perfect Moments
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Skip the line and enter the Colosseum with your guide. Here, you will have the opportunity to access the first and second levels of the Amphitheater while getting a feel of what it used to be like to live during the Roman Empire, as your guide brings history back to life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Access the Palatine Hill with your guide and marvel at the incredible ruins still standing today. Enjoy exploring one of the most important areas, at a social and political level, of Ancient Rome with your small group. Don't forget to take pictures throughout the way!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum represents one of the most iconic symbols of the Roman Empire. Get to know all about it with your small group as your guide shares with you all the blow-minding history, functions and social aspects that made it so unique during Ancient Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- ID may be required at entrance, especially for guests under 18. Guest who do not bring ID cannot be guaranteed entrance. (Please note: a photograph of a Passport on your phone is sufficient!)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.