VIP Seated Acrobatics Show plus Ding Tai Fung Dinner Experience in Beijing
Enjoy an evening of acrobatics at the acclaimed Beijing Acrobat Show, where troupes of dancers perform jaw-dropping acts alongside jugglers, unicyclists, plate-spinners and more. Then have a delicious soup dumping dinner at Din Tai Fung, a Michelin Star rated restaurant. The VIP Seated Acrobatic show tickets, dinner are all inclusive.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at Ding Tai Fung Restaurant
- English speaking service
- Set menu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- VIP-seated acrobatic show ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Century Towers
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional food out of set menu
- Visit: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
You will be picked up at 4:30pm or 6:00pm in your hotel lobby and head to Chaoyang Theather to watch the most famous acrobatic show. Acrobatic is the performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility and motor coordination. It can be found in many of the performing arts, and in many sports. Acrobatics is most often associated with activities that make extensive use of gymnastic skills, such as circus, and gymnastics.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Beijing Century Towers, China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, No. 18, Guangqumenwai Street 邮政编码: 100022
After the show you will be taken to a fancy local Chinese restaurant Ding Tai Fung to enjoy a delicious soup dumping dinner and a cold beer. Besides tasty soup dumpling, you can also try out egg rolls, stem dumplings, beef noodle or other food items.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant(0-2 years old) is free to join if they do not occupy a seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.