Vip Rainbow Mountain (full-day)
The excursion begins with a pickup at your hotel in Cusco, 4:00 am we’ll leave from Plaza de Armas from where we’ll depart heading south from Cusco. We’ll pass through various small towns, until we get to Pampachiri, quechua world that means cold place, and is located at 3800 msnm, the trip will last approximately 3 hours en route to the Ausangate Valley.
7:00 am approximately we’ll arrive to this point where the transport will leave us, we’ll have an initial explanation of the guide and a free time to get ready and take our breakfast.
It will be time to start our extraordinary ascending trek During the tour we will observe the surroundings, breathtaking views of the Apu Ausangate.
Once up there we will be able to enjoy this mountain in all its splendor. The variety of its colors is due to the different minerals that it possesses, you will be able to take many photos, not only of this mountain, but also of the surrounding mountains and the landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
This new V.I.P excursion consists in a total of 12 hours of moderate hiking (1:00 hours to the top of the mountain and 45 minutes returning). During the trip we’ll have views of Andean Villages, crop fields of diverse products such as wheat, barley, potato, etc; huge mountains, snowy peaks; and finally the mountain of 7 colors that recently is becoming very popular due to its unusual coloration. In this vip package the groups are small and we will arrive early then others.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.