VIP Private Vatican Guided Tour
Discover the amazing Vatican! Visit Michelangelo’s world famous Sistine Chapel, learn about the history and people behind the art in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. Admire the Raphael Rooms and hear the wonderful stories behind the renowned “School of Athens”. Then, discover the treasures inside St. Peter’s Basilica, from Michelangelo’s Pietá to Bernini’s enormous bronze altar. Don’t forget to spot the balcony where the Pope delivers his public addresses, and take photos of the stunning exterior of the Vatican!
-This is a private tour
-Private professional guide
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Guided tour at Vatican Museums. VIP no wait access. Head to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel with its ceiling decorated by Michelangelo and the Stanze della Segnatura decorated by Raphael are on the visitor route through the Vatican Museums. This is one of the most visited places on Earth.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy VIP access again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here you will enjoy a guided tour of the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour finishes in St. Peter’s Square, where you can admire Bernini’s clever optical illusion, spot the balcony from which the Pope greets the people, and take photos of the imposing exterior of the basilica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Santamaura, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1/27/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.