VIP Private Tour of Petrified NP, Walnut Canyon NM, Route 66, Meteor Crater
Globe Trekkers is all about giving you The VIP and attention you deserve! These are private tours (your party only), hotel pick up and drop off included, you call the stops, we take your photos for you, And we offer complimentary snacks and drinks.
Are you limited on time in your Flagstaff vacation? Would you like to see Arizona's other famous National Park or experience the culture of Historic Route 66? This trip is the perfect day trip from Flagstaff. You will experience the beauty of The Painted Desert, The Petrified Forest in the comfort of a jeep with an experienced guide and driver. This is a small group tour. No more than 4 guest.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Painted Desert
- Entry/Admission - Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Meteor Crater & Barringer Space Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Painted Desert, 1 Park Rd, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ 86028-9997
The Painted Desert and Petrified Forest National Park has the world’s largest and most colorful collection of petrified wood. It is also the only national park in the United States that protects a portion of Route 66.
The northern section of the park encompasses the Painted Desert—approximately 146 square miles of colorful badlands and multihued mesas of stratified layers of mudstone, shale, and siltstone pigmented by iron and magnesium deposits. The southern section of the park contains the Petrified Forest with historic structures, archaeological sites, and fossils that date back more than 200 million years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Holbrook, AZ 86025, USA
Home to many famous Route 66 attractions. Brief stops for photo opportunities and shopping. Holbrook, on US 66 is a town with plenty classic "vintage Route 66 Motels", and quite a few historical landmarks like the famous Wigwam Motel or the Rock Shop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Walnut Canyon National Monument, Walnut Canyon Rd #3, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Explore the fascinating remains of cliff dwelling Native Americans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meteor Crater & Barringer Space Museum, I-40 and Exit 233 off of route 66 on the way to the Grand Canyon, Winslow, AZ 86047
Site of one of the largest meteor craters on earth.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 4/25/2021
2/1/2022 - 4/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.