VIP Private Tour of Fez (6 hours/Guide/ Driver/ Minivan)
Our staff would be delighted to assist you in planning your activities, discovery trips of Fez and its surroundings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Short Stop at a Local Family for a Moroccan Mint Tea
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- A visit to the Medina is a plunge into a medieval labyrinth where the discovery of cultural heritage and the pleasure for shopping become one. The ornate Blue Gate (Bab Boujloud) is the starting point for an itinerary rich in monuments: Medersa Bou Inania, Zaouia Tijani, souks, Zaouia Moulay Idris, the ancient Dar Batha Palace, Musee Nejjarine, The Royal Palace, The Andalousian Mosque, Quarawiyine Mosque, the Jewish quarters, the tanneries, the potteries...
Fez is famous for its fine handicrafts and in the Medina you will witness the exceptional Moroccan woodwork and embroidery that the artisans mastered over the centuries in their small workshops around the Quarawiyine Mosque.
Built at different times in history from clay, bricks or rubble, the ancient walls of Fez have several fortified gates allowing entry to the Medina. The trip includes the visit of the gates (among which Bab Boujloud) andthe tour of the ancient walls leading into Kasbah Filala built under the dynasty Almohade between 1199 –1214, to welcome the emigrants of Tafilalet. The tour continues with Kasbah des Cherrardas and the Borj Nord, a military fortress erected in 1582 by Sultan Saadien Ahmed El Mansour which now houses the Arms Museum. From Borj Nord to the remains of the necropolis of Sultans Merinides, all along the walls you find magnificent views of the Medina of Fez. The ramparts lead to Bab Guissa which is located outside the PalaisJamai, an ancient palace from 18th century, at the northern entrance of the medina. The tour outside the walls leads to the potters area, an immense workshop where artisans display their skills in pottery, tiles,zelliges...
Then the ramparts at Bab Ftouh and the Borj South which faces its twin brother located on the north side of Fez, offering a splendid view of the city from a different angle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After your booking with us, you will receive the confirmation for your reservations with all informations and we look forward to see in your stay in Fez.
Departure Time :1/23/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.