VIP Fast Track Colosseum Gladiator Entrance, Forum & Palatine Hill
The world-famous Colosseum is a monument that must not be missed by anyone in Rome and this express guided tour is the perfect way to see it.
From its imposing façade to its complex interior, the Colosseum, formerly known as the Flavian amphitheater, is a truly amazing example of Ancient Roman architecture.
You will see the monumental structure as the gladiators did, entering through their exclusive gate. Then look down into the underground corridors where wild beasts were kept before the shows from the second floor of the amphitheater.
You will learn about its complicated construction, diverse usage, and social importance while hearing compelling stories of gladiators and spectators, and of the times when the amphitheater was at its most important.
When you have left the Colosseum your guide will escort you to the archaeological complex of the Forum and Palatine Hill where you can wander through the stunning ruins at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Restricted Areas ( Arena floor)
- Audioset (to better listen your guide)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Pick Up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
1. Meet your guide and enter into the Colosseum, a must-see landmark on any Roman itinerary. Built in the first century AD, this immense amphitheater has enthralled visitors for almost 2000 years. Your expert guide will bring to life the captivating history of this venue with unforgettable stories about gladiator fights, animal hunts, imperial judgments and bloodthirsty crowds. Explore the first and second tiers of the amphitheater as you survey this incredible site.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
2. Then, move on to the Forum to discover a day in the life of a Roman. The Forum was at the centre of Roman public life, containing everything from houses to temples to political meeting spaces. Your guide will captivate you with stories of political treachery and maneouvering, whilst providing you with a picture of everyday life in Ancient Rome.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
3. Complete your trip at the Palatine Hill, widely heralded as the centre of Rome due to the legend of Romulus founding Rome here. Stroll around the beautiful gardens and remains of the villas of Roman nobility who lived here, whilst admiring the spectacular view over the Forum and the Colosseum. Listen as your guide completes the picture of Ancient Rome and reflect on the millennia of history of the Eternal City.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- • In the case of inclement weather (rain, snow, frost…), the arena floor may be closed off without notice. Entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected but access onto the arena floor will be prohibited. In these instances,
- • A copy of ID is required to enter the Colosseum
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- • The meeting time can be subject to change. In this case, we will call/text you
- • Aerosols, sharp objects and large backpacks will not be allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.