VIP Day Cruise from Athens to Hydra, Poros and Aegina
Book this Athens full day cruise to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros, Aegina and experience VIP services, exclusive comforts and VIP roundtrip transfers! The specially designed VIP area offers an unforgettable five-star journey!
per adult from
What's included :
- Business class buffet full of delicasies
- First class finger food
- Unlimited water, filter coffee, soft drinks
- Walking tour in Hydra or panoramic tour in Aegina
- Discount on the ships boutique
- Fast lane embarkation & disembarkation
- Roundtrip VIP Athens hotel transfers
- Visit to the cruise ship's bridge and meeting with the Captain
- Multilingual expert escorts on board
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Professional guide on the islands
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poros Port, Leof. Papadopoulou 78 Leof. Papadopoulou, 18020 Greece
First stop, is the port of Poros where our stay is for 1 hour. Poros is the island of peace, romance and jauntiness. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum and head towards the highest point of the island, to discover the historical and famous clock tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Profitis Ilias Monastery Hydra, Greece
Next stop is the cosmopolitan Hydra where the cruise ship remains for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hydra is a very popular island because of its extremely picturesque capital, full of red-tiled houses and stone-paved narrow alleys. The traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island, its donkeys, will make you fall in love with it at first sight.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Aphaia, Greece
Last stop, is the famous island of Aegina which is the biggest island of the Saronic gulf and well known for its great production of colorful pistachios, the Temple of Afaia and the monastery of Saint Nektarios. We stay at the port of Aegina for around 2 hours. There is enough time to enjoy your coffee and the famous pistachio sweets at the beautiful port or discover its hidden treasures. After sailing back to port you'll be transferred to Athens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Athens, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The order in which we shall visit the islands may change but not the duration of stay on any of the islands.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.