VIP Colosseum Underground Tour
The Colosseum is one of the seven wonders of the world: come with us on this journey through its history to the RESTRICTED areas on the most complete tour we offer!
Join this exclusive tour to ensure you'll skip all the lines and visit 2 whole areas that are not accessible by the general public. Enter the stadium through the VIP arena entrance taking you directly to the center stage. Explore the tunnels and chambers that held fearsome Gladiators and wild beasts before their bloodthirsty battles. The grand finale is admiring the Colosseum from a height and taking in the panoramic views.
Moving on, we visit the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum. Prepare to be in awe at the extensive ruins of the Imperial Palace as you walk in the footsteps of the Emperors. We finish this tour in heart of downtown ancient Rome.
IMPORTANT: Tours booked after 2PM may not include the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit the restricted areas of the Colosseum with your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the hill that Rome was founded on, and the remains of the Imperial Palace where the Emperors lived!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the expansive ruins of the ancient city of Rome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.