VIP Coffee Farm Half Day Tour from Medellin - Become a Coffee Connoisseur !!
VIP Tour to a coffee farm.
Learn all about coffee growing, the different types of beans.
Pick your own coffee beans.
Gain expert knowledge on coffee making process.
Typical Colombian lunch included.
A great fun day out.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Typical Colombian country-style lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel insurance with Allianz
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Medellin, Antioquia Department
After departure, you will travel to a typical antique-style farm house, near Santa Elena, close to Medellin. You will receive a soft drink and a warm welcome with the hosts, where we will describe the everything you need to know about coffee growing, processes and flavours. Put on a poncho and sombrero (loaned) and depart for the coffee plantation, learn about the process of planting coffee, pick your own coffee. The beans you have collected will then be entered into the cleaning, threshing and grinding process; see the various forms of toasting and grinding, and get to taste the difference in various types of coffee explained by our expert. We then break for a typical Colombian lunch in an antique style farmhouse, followed by an explanation by an expert connoisseur on the various toasting processes and taste, where you will learn to distinguish various coffee tastes and become a connoisseur in fine coffee.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be at your hotel by your tour guide or you could arrange to leave from our offices at Parque el Poblado if you are located nearby.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please carry sunscreen, wear comfortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.