VIP After-Hours Vatican Museums by Night Tour with Sistine Chapel
When sightseeing in the Eternal City, it’s not unusual to find yourself wishing the day wouldn’t end, and luckily – it doesn’t have to! Seize this unique chance to see the Vatican's world-famous art and architecture in the special ambiance that few visitors ever get to experience. Our Vatican After Hours Tour gives you the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive evening opening hours, so you'll avoid the massive day-time crowds, making this starlit adventure inside its enchanting halls one of the most appealing ways to experience the masterpieces.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear your guide in groups or 6 or more.
- After hours entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Dinner - This tour does not include dinner.
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica as it closes daily at 6 pm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Missed on many daytime itineraries no visit to the Vatican Museums is complete without seeing the great Renaissance master Raphael's most captivating works, the most famous of which is his iconic "School of Athens".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Indulge in the truly unique atmosphere of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel as night falls on our VIP Vatican after-hours tour. This intimate journey features all of the must sees you would expect in the company an expert insider guide and small group of only 12 guests or fewer when the doors have been closed to the general public.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
See the rare magic of the Vatican Museums in the evening when the doors are open to the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms and more after the crowds have gone home. Enjoy a perfect Vatican itinerary with near-empty halls, plenty of room to view the masterpieces, and captivating storytelling from a passionate expert guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Venture inside the world's smallest country and see the Vatican Museums in a way that only those who work here can... after closing and with no daytime crowds.
Departure Point :What a Life Tours, Via Santamaura, 14B, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.