VIP 8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht Tour to Tulum Sea w/Premium Bar & Chef
There are so many unique things about this tour! First it comes with your own private onboard chef, 5 bottles of champagne, and a premium-brand open bar. The best is, you'll see a 13th-century ancient Mayan ruin from the Caribbean sea!
This tour goes to Tulum to view the ruins from the sea and snorkel from the base of the ruins in the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world! The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, wait til your friends back home hear that! Swim alongside sea turtles, tropical fish, and other sea life. You private chef prepares your 3-course meal from a variety of menus.
After this, we’ll cruise north to La Bocana., a semi-sheltered reef area with shallow clear water is another famous snorkel area. A unique thing is troll fishing on board. If you get lucky, what you catch can be prepared for you right on board by your personal chef!
Use the 5 bottles of champagne to cheers a guest of honor or celebrate a special occasion. It's an outstanding tour all around!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course lunch/dinner with private chef
- 5 bottles of Moët & Chandon champagne included
- Premium bar
- Private tour
- Swim with turtles
- Unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks, mixers, water and bottled water.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
This fantastic 8-hour tour comes with your own private onboard chef, 5 bottles of champagne, and a premium-brand open bar. AND there's more, you’ll get to look up and see a 13th-century Mayan ruin from the Caribbean! This is one of our most amazing tours.
After your welcome drink at the Puerto Aventuras marina, we’ll cruise south down the coast of the Riviera Maya to Tulum. You’ll know when we’re there when you see the Castillo (castle), the tallest and most famous building in these spectacular ruins, from up on the cliffside.
While here, you can snorkel or swim and enjoy this incredible site from the water and the amazing reef area where you'll swim alongside sea turtles, tropical fish, and other marine life. While you’re enjoying your time, your private chef will be preparing the first of your 3-course meal for you. You can come back on board to enjoy snacks, your meal, or a cocktail. In fact, at any of our stops, you can hop in and out of the water as much as you’d like.
After this, we’ll cruise north to La Bocana. This is semi-sheltered reef area with shallow clear water is another famous snorkel area in the Riviera Maya. Our crew will continue to serve you as your chef is preparing the rest of your meal.
A unique thing to mention is you can participate in troll fishing along this tour and even reel in your own catch! If you get lucky, what you catch can be prepared for you right on board by your personal chef.
We consider La Bocana our “finale” stop. Many choose to enjoy their meal or cocktails from the water as the ocean is very shallow here. Or you can come aboard and enjoy the rest of your meal seated in comfort. This is your private tour so you choose how you want to be served! Don't forget your 5 bottles of champagne on board as well! Maybe it's time to cheers a guest of honor or to celebrate a special occasion.
When we head back, you’ll get to see the sun setting over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful perk of this tour and this biodiverse region of Mexico.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults of 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.