Vintage Tour On Sidecar Ural (4h00)
Embark on an unusual ride aboard a comfortable vintage sidecar.
Your gentleman sider will make you discover the unmissable places of Tours and Amboise by traversing magnificent vineyards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Mandatory equipment (helmet, gloves)
What's excluded :
- Jackets not provided for health reasons
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours, Tours, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
The hometown of Honoré de Balzac is proud of its districts "Cathedral" and "Plumereau". The small cobbled streets, the half-timbered houses, or the mineral facade of the monumental Saint-Gatien cathedral give the city an attractive medieval hue.
The architecture of the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hotel Gouïn, the castle of Tours, the Cloister of Psalette or the Basilica of St. Martin are not left out. Visiting tours comfortably installed in a sidecar will offer you a pleasant journey back in time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amboise, Amboise, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
Amboise owes its reputation to its royal castle, the vast residence of Charles VIII in the fifteenth century, which houses the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci, royal apartments, gardens and underground corridors. At the exit of the city, the castle of Clos Lucé is the former residence of Leonardo da Vinci, where he lived until his death in 1519. It includes a small museum exhibiting models of his creations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tourist Office Tours Loire Valley, 78-82 Rue Bernard Palissy, 37000 Tours, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private walk in the open air, without physical contact
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- COVID-19 health protocol: - Helmets with visor - Charlottes - Gel ...
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.