Vintage London Bus Tour Including Thames Cruise with Optional London Eye
Whether it's your first or fifth time in London, traveling around on a vintage Routemaster bus is the perfect way to get a comprehensive view of the city. This fully guided tour includes a Thames River Cruise, and is the ideal orientation if you're new to London, and return visitors will discover new facts and hear new stories from the professional live commentary aboard the London double-decker bus tour. Pass famous sights such as St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London.
Red double-decker Routemaster buses are a much-loved London icon, and the only way to tour London.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Panoramic tour of London by 1960's Vintage bus
- Thames River cruise
- London Eye (if upgrade option is selected)
- Visit Stonehenge (if upgrade option is selected)
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Vintage Bus Tour
Route Duration: 3 hours 30 minutesStops on the Vintage Bus Tour :
Attractions on the Vintage Bus Tour :
- Victoria Coach Station - Located 5-minute walk from Victoria Underground Station
- Westminster Abbey (Stop R)
- Houses of Parliament
- Buckingham Palace
- London Eye - If the London-Eye upgrade option is selected
Tower of London / Buckingham Palace / Shakespeare's Globe Theatre / St. Paul's Cathedral / Westminster Abbey / Houses of Parliament / Big Ben / Thames River / Cleopatra's Needle / London Eye / Premium Tours - London Tours / London Bridge
Operates: The tour departs at Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19 - 20, at 7:45am and at Gate 0 at 1pm. Boarding starts 15 minutes before the departure time stated.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- Please note: the Changing of the Guard only takes place on the morning tour
- Please note: at time of booking you will need to select between the morning or afternoon departures.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.