Vinicunca - The Mountain of the 7 Colors
The Seven Colors Mountain is one of the most amazing experiences you can live. The National Geographic Magazine has named it as one of the 100 places that must be visited before dying. The adventure begins with a 3-hour bus ride to Llaqto, where you will start a walk of 1 hour and a half to the top of the mountain. On the way you will cross small high Andean villages, lakes and streams. You will observe fauna of the area and a great variety of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Professional bilingual guide
- Round trip tourist transport Cusco, Cusipata, Llaqto, Cusipata, Cusco
- Food: 1 buffet breakfast, 1 snack, 1 buffet lunch
- Entrance ticket to the Vinicunca Reserve
- Blankets and walking sticks
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Permanent assistance
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses. Extra drinks during meals, horse rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
After the transfer by tourist bus to the control point, you will take a walk to the Seven Colors mountain.
On the way you will cross small high Andean villages, lakes and streams. You will observe animals from the area and a great variety of birds. As you get closer, you will see how the colors around you will change. It will reach a maximum height of 5,050 meters above sea level. At the top you will have enough time to take pictures and videos while enjoying the magical natural scenes. After such an exquisite experience, you will undertake the walk back to the checkpoint.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Hilton Garden Inn Cusco, Av. Abancay 207, Cusco 00000, Peru
2: Agustos Cusco Hotel, Av. Hipolito Unanue 155, Cusco 08002, Peru
3: Casa Andina Premium Cusco, Plazoleta Limacpampa Chico 473, Cusco 08002, Peru
4: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza, Calle Espinar 142, Cusco 08002, Peru
5: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha, Calle San Agustin 371, Cusco 08002, Peru
6: Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas, Chihuampata 278, Cusco 08003, Peru
7: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, Sta Catalina Angosta 149, Cusco 08002, Peru
8: Novotel Cusco, Calle San Agustin 239, Cusco 08002, Peru
9: JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, Esquina De La, Ruinas 432, Cusco 08001, Peru
10: Ramada by Wyndham Costa Del Sol Cusco, Sta Teresa 344, Cusco 08002, Peru
11: Hotel Jose Antonio, Av. Pardo Paseo de los Héroes 1080, Cusco 08002, Peru
12: Sonesta Hotel Cusco, Av El Sol Nro 954, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-ups begin 30 minutes before the tour in the hotels located in the center of Cusco, with a tolerance of 10 minutes of waiting. But if the hotel is located in the San Blas neighborhood, one of our assistants will pick you up from the hotel on foot to a meeting point, since being an area of little access our vehicle cannot access.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.