Vineyards with Wine Tasting in Mendoza
Through this walk through the vineyards with wine tasting you can discover the old and new winemaking processes. On this half-day excursion you can visit two famous wineries around Mendoza, a region world-famous for its wine. You will also participate in a wine tasting, accompanied by sommeliers and expert guides so you don't miss any details. This visit is a must in Mendoza. Book your place now!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers From / To Hotels In Downtown Mendoza
- Bilingual Guide
- Visit To Two Wineries
- Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food And / Or Drinks Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Other Extras Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
At 2:30 PM they will pick us up from our selected hotels to head towards the Luján de Cuyo and Maipú area, where the wineries we will visit are located.
Stop At: Lujan de Cuyo, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Through this circuit we will make contact with the work culture in the hands of immigrants who, using irrigation techniques inherited from the aborigines such as canals and ditches, managed to transform the desert soil into a productive oasis.
Prestigious wineries proliferated in this landscape, which have positioned Argentina as a privileged producer at the international level thanks to the quality of its products.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maipu, Maipu, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
We will visit two wineries where we can learn more about traditional methods and also about incorporating the latest technology. Accompanied by expert winery guides and winemakers, they will show us the winemaking methods and the processes of making, bottling and labeling the wines. After the visit, we will be invited to make a tasting of these delicious wines.
We will also make a visit to an olive establishment, where we will observe the process of making olive oil, also of excellent quality, and then offer us a tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.