Vineyard & Olives of Vardia
I’m a Croatian nature lover and family farm owner.
My family has been farming with love for generations. They came to Dubrovnik in 14 century and cultivating the land for Dubrovnik nobility on whose land we are today. Enjoy the biggest classroom on the world – open air nature surroundings of Dubrovnik!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Olive oil and bread
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting, home made liquer and spirit
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
I will show you the techniques I have collected during the years spent with my grandfather and father in the field. You will touch and feel olive and vine leaves and branches.
We will pick you up in front of your hotel or meeting point and take you to Vardia hill (Malaštica) only 15 min from Dubrovnik Old town. After arrival, we start hiking toward the vineyard and 1st garden of olives with 22 trees. On the way to the vineyard, you can expect 15 min hiking where you will enjoy fresh air, beautiful nature, and a spectacular view to Župa Dubrovačka above the Adriatic Sea. After we arrived we stopped for a welcome drink - a homemade spirit with local herbs flavor or sweet walnut liquor following by
introduction about vineyard and olives cultivating. While you walking through the farm I will prepare olive oil and home wine tasting. In the end, we walk together down the hill to transfer the location and drive you to the hotel.
• Olive & bread - Taste olive oil in three different ways
with bread, salt and vinegar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We organize pick up in front of any hotel or meeting points in Dubrovnik areaAirports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Gruž port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.