Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small Group Tour Monte Carlo, Eze and La Turbie
This is our most popular shore excursion from Nice seeing the stunning Monte Carlo and the French Riviera. Avoid the large groups with our small group tour (maximum of 8 people).
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
When you're in port in Villefranche Nice, discover more of the French Riviera on this shore excursion to the town of Eze, the village of La Turbie, and the principality of Monaco, whose main area is Monte Carlo.
This small-group tour limited to eight people gives you the chance to admire views of the Mediterranean and visit attractions such as a perfume factory.
Visit Monte Carlo, Eze, and La Turbie on a small-group tour Learn about the French Riviera from a guide Stop for photo ops of the scenery and architecture Enjoy port pickup and drop-off so you don't have to worry about directions from your cruise ship
Departure Point :06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Nice Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.