Village Tour with Fishing and Sri Lankan Lunch
Explore the fascinating countryside of Polonnaruwa by taking this typical village experience with a tractor ride, fishing tour and enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan lunch at a Village house. You will be able to spend some time at village house and enjoy a live cooking experience (Wade Making experience).
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off by a Safari Jeep
- Cost of the boat and Fishing equipments
- Bottled water and King coconut as refreshment
- Authentic Sri Lankan Village lunch
- All government taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bendiwewa Raja Maha Viharaya
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bendiwewa Raja Maha Viharaya, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Northern Province, Northern Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Polonnaruwa.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Polonnaruwa hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.