Village Tour in Delhi
Travel by car to a North Delhi village. Experience the nature, farms, village life, village cooking, tube well, domestic animals, river side walk etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - one bottled water to each traveller
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Library Bakhtawar Pur, Bakhtawar Pur, Bakhtawar Pur Village, Delhi, 110036, India
A village in North Delhi near Yamuna river. The tour includes visit to a household with domestic animals, cooking setup, farm, walk along the river side.
Departure Point :Prashant Vihar, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085, India
Traveler pickup is offered
as agreed with customer
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.