Villa on Garda Lake Cooking Class with Lunch
Put on your apron and become a master chef for a day. Shop for ingredients, learn the secrets of Roman cuisine and taste the recipes you have prepared along with others in your cooking class. Enjoy some delicious local wine with your meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands-on cooking class/ sample of the preparations: traditional Italian food, bread, bruschetta, ciabatta, antipasti, pasta ravioli, tagliolini, tortelloni, risotto and dolci (desserts)
- Welcome with an Italian breakfast (cappuccino and brioche ) on the terrace overlooking the lake
- Lunch which includes a bottle of wine, a bottle of water, coffee or cappuccino
- A culinary diploma signed by the chef and cooking pictures of the participants on a CD
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Arrive at 09:30 and be welcomed by your chef at a private villa with an exclusive fine dining restaurant. Located on the hillside of an enchanting location overlooking the lake, it is only 5 minutes from a small village on the east coast of the lake.
The indoor capacity is 18 seats divided into 3 different dining rooms, an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a summertime 'al fresco' or dinner for culinary emotions with the poetry of an astonishing view of the entire lake. A complimentary breakfast (cappuccino and croissant) will be offered to the guests upon arrival in the restaurant and after a briefing with chef Andrea, you will start your hands-on cooking class.
You’ll learn about ingredients, seasonality and the traditions of Garda’s culinary history as you learn to cook delicious local recipes. During the lesson, learn to cook traditional Italian dishes and local specialties. With the assistance of your chef/ instructor, prepare an appetizer, a first course, a second course, and a dessert. Together with the chef and the other participants, taste what you have prepared during your lunch accompanied by fine Italian wine. The class will end at around 14:00 or 14:30.
• Typical local menu
Departure Point :37011 Bardolino, VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- kids under 6 are free of chare
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.