Villa La Angostura Day Trip from Bariloche
Relax in the tranquil landscape of Villa La Angostura, a pristine mountain village in northern Patagonia. On this day trip from San Carlos de Bariloche, surround yourself in the beauty of nature amid gorgeous lakes, mountain streams and charming wooden chalets. Travel by coach with onboard commentary, and discover nature’s splendor as you stroll around this popular mountain getaway, situated on the shores of Nahuel Haupi Lake. This tour operates with a maximum of 10 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience with your informative guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most downtown Bariloche hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Villa La Angostura after pickup from your Bariloche hotel. En route to this traditional mountain village, nestled in the narrow Quetrihué Peninsula in northern Patagonia, relax as you listen to onboard commentary from your knowledgeable guide.
When you reach La Angostura, take in the vivid natural landscape, including deep lakes and vast mountain skies that merge in a spectrum of violet, indigo and green. Pass by the shores of Nahuel Haupi Lake, and enjoy breathtaking views of emerald forests against soaring Andes mountains covered in snow. Feel the harmony and tranquility of this mountain retreat, a popular vacation spot for local families who come for rest and recreation such as fishing, skiing and hiking in the open terrain.
As you stroll through the mountain village with your guide and small group, take in the presence of Patagonian trees such as coihues and ñires. In spring or summer seasons, listen to the sweet song of local birds like the diuca and bandurria. If you visit in winter, walk through fallen leaves and scattered snow among resilient mountain flowers such as amancays and mutisias.
Your guide will point out the town’s alpine architectural style where charming houses and quaint shops are all designed from wood. Enjoy free time in the village center for meals at a local restaurant (own expense), or browse for artisanal products like chocolate, beer and trout – caught from the Correntoso River – before return transport to your Bariloche hotel.
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most downtown Bariloche hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.