Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip from Manila
Spend a relaxing day away from Manila on this tour of Villa Escudero Plantations, a coconut plantation located in the Philippines’ beautiful countryside. Experience Filipino culture and history as you ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, listen to live local music, browse interesting artifacts at the museum, and enjoy a scenic lunch at the base of a calm spillway from Labasin Dam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on selected hotels only
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Villa Escudero
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Escudero, Maharlika Hwy Laguna, Tiaong, Luzon 1008 Philippines
A self-contained working coconut plantation, It was founded in the 1880s by Don Placido Escudero and his wife Dona Claudia Marasigan. Originally planted to sugarcane, the crop was converted to coconut by their son Don Arsenio Escudero in the early 1900s.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Fairmont, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel in your area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
- If your hotel is outside the Makati City and Manila area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.