Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana from Rome Skip-The-Line Tickets Included
Enjoy this memorable FullDay Tour from Rome exploring the beauty of Tivoli town and see:
• Villa D'Este (Skip-The-Line Tickets included)
• Villa Adriana (Skip-The-Line Tickets included)
• Tivoli town old medieval side
You’ll be able also to spend some time visiting the town of Tivoli, where you’ll have also free time for lunch.
Upgradable with Licensed Local Tour Guide in Private option.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Pickup and dropoff will be at your accommodation in Rome.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
- Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
- Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
- Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- Villa D'Este and Villa Adriana Entrance Tickets
- Local Tour Guide Villa D'Este and Villa Adriana (upgradable in Private option)
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Tempio della Sibilla
- Pass By: Tivoli, Tivoli, Province of Rome, Lazio
Your English-speaking Driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Rome.
In around 45 minutes you’ll reach Tivoli town, where you’ll tour Villa D'este first (Skip-The-Line Tickets included).
Then you’ll spend some time in the town of Tivoli itself and take a leisurely stroll in the small ancient town, the town offers a wide view over the Roman countryside, stopping also for lunch in a good restaurant with an unbelievable location (own expense).
In the afternoon, you’ll visit Villa Adriana.
After Villa Adriana visit you will return to your accommodation in Rome.
Is possible to have an Official Licensed Tour Guide (selecting Tour Guide Included Option) for the Villa D'Este and Villa Adriana.
If no private licensed guide is chosen, you can rent audio-guides (available in English, French, German and Spanish)
Visit: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Villa d’Este, masterpiece of the Italian Garden, is included in the UNESCO world heritage list. With its impressive concentration of fountains, nymphs, grottoes, plays of water, and music, it constitutes a much-copied model for European gardens in the mannerist and baroque styles.
Walk around the Villa with your private local guide (if option guide included booked), taking in the gardens and posing for photos in front of Bernini-designed fountains while learning about the Cardinal and his lavish life in the Villa. Villa d'Este's fame, however, is due more to its gardens than to the building itself.
This most famous Italian-style garden, which has been imitated, reverberates with the sound of so many fountains that inspired the Romantic composer Franz Liszt to write a piano suite called “Fountains of the Villa d'Este.”
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Tivoli, Tivoli, Province of Rome, Lazio
The walking passes throught the old medieval centre, ovelooked by the turret-houses, until to arrive to the impressive Temples of Acopoli, placed on a rock from where you have abeatiful skyview to Villa Gregoriana Gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Tempio della Sibilla, Via della Sibilla, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Lunch Time (own expense) we strongly suggest an incredible location where you will be part of the "History".
King Frederick William III of Prussia, Prince Jerome Napoleon, Gabriele D’Annunzio and Pietro Mascagni; Today Secretaries of State and Vice-Presidents of the USA, Hiroito the Emperor of Japan, Princess Margaret of Inghilterra, singer Yoko Ono and the first man on the moon Armstrong. This is only part of the gallery of the celebrities who have chosen this restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Hadrian’s Villa at Tivoli is one of the Italian UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Built by the request of the Emperor Hadrian, the Villa is a monumental living complex that even today continues to display the lavishness and enormous power of Ancient Rome.
The magnificent Hadrian’s Villa (Villa Adriana), the former holiday home of Emperor Hadrian. It was built in the 2nd century AD. It's more similar to a small village than a home in today’s sense of the word.
Hadrian's Villa was a complex of over 30 buildings, covering an area of at least 1 square kilometers (c. 250 acres) of which much is still not excavated. The Villa was the greatest Roman example of an Alexandrian garden, recreating a sacred landscape.
The complex included palaces, several baths, theatre, temples, libraries, staterooms, and quarters for courtiers, praetorians, and slaves.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in RomeReturn point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate. Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat availalable on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.