Villa Borghese Tour and Bioparco di Roma Entrance Ticket
Combine a Villa Borghese tour with entry to Rome’s zoo: Bioparco di Roma. With a local guide, explore the famous Villa Borghese park to learn about its history and discover its prettiest buildings, fountains and an Elizabethan-style playhouse. During the tour the guide stops for a quick snack. After the 2 hour tour, head inside the zoo to see its impressive collection of wild animals at your leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- quick snack inluded
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
- Entry/Admission - Bioparco di Roma
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit: Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
After a pickup from your Rome hotel, travel to Villa Borghese, one of the largest public parks in the city. Meet your guide and set off to explore the park’s hidden nooks and crannies alongside its more popular areas.
Hear why the Italian garden is home to a collection of English-style buildings, and admire the prettiest fountains and ponds. Discover the Elizabethan-esque Silvano Toti Globe Theatre, where an annual program of Shakespeare’s work is hosted
Visit: Bioparco di Roma, Piazzale del Giardino Zoologico 1, 00197 Rome Italy
the Bioparco di Roma — the large Rome zoo.
When your tour finishes, use your entrance ticket to visit the zoo independently. Set in 18 hectares of grounds, Bioparco di Roma is home to more than 1,000 wild animals including golden eagles, Siberian tigers and Asiatic lions.
The grounds are hilly, so rest your legs with a fun ride on the zoo’s mini-train, and relax in the on-site restaurant when you want a break from animal spotting. All food and drinks are at your own expense. Kids will love the lakeside oasis and children’s play area, complete with an animal arc, swings and slide
Visit: Welcome Italy - Day Tours, 101, Alberto Cadlolo Street Inside the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 00136 Rome Italy
end of the tour and pick to the hotel
Departure Point :Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find yourhotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.