Vietnam Trek & Paddle Tour – Nho Que River & Tu San Gorge Adventure
This day tour offers you one of the most beautiful trekking routes in the farthest corner of Ha Giang – A trek to Mo Village in Dong Van Plateau. Also, you get a chance to explore the stunning Tu San Gorge by yourself. Paddle your way and discover the highest gorge in the Southeast Asia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- SUP/Kayak & equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nho Que River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks other than water
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dong Van, Dong Van, Ha Giang Province
09.30 Our tour guide will meet and greet you at Dong Van Old Quarter. After receiving lunches and safety instruction, start the trek to Mo Village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nho Que River, Dong Van 310000 Vietnam
12.00 Have lunch at Mo Village. Take a short break and make way to the river of Nho Que. Get your SUP/ Kayak, equipment and prepare to explore Tu San Gorge. Spend some times picturing then continue getting across the gorge. Arrive at the boat station. Make your way to the main road then take the bus (or taxi-motorbike) back to Dong Van. End of the tour.
Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Quang Dung Retaurant, 19 Phố Cổ, Đồng Văn, Hà Giang, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.