Vietnam Highlight 7 Days
If you are interested to explore our beautiful country for a week, this is the tour for you. You will get the most highlights of the country by travelling from the North to the South.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (Light lunch/dinner)
Upon arrival, our driver will take you to hotel safely. Then tour guide will come and get you a cylco to Hoan Kiem Lake and visit Ngoc Son temple and the Huc bridge. Stop at Opera House and Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel to learn more its history. Finally take a walk on the streets of the old quarter and enjoy the Beef noodles.
Day 2: HANOI – NINH BINH (B/L) (SIC tour)
Heading to Ninh Binh, ancient capital before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG (B/L/D) (SIC tour)
Visit Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. Upon arrival in Halong, get on the cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood, visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking. Back to the boat for dinner. Overnight on the boat near Titov Beach.
Day 4: HALONG – HANOI – SAIGON (B/L) – Evening flight
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, absolutely tranquil landscape. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island,etc. Around 11am, return to Hanoi then transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA (B/L) – (SIC tour)
Heading to My Tho the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products. Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the Mekong River viewing the local life. Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits and listen to traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation. Taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pagoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 6: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS (B) – (SIC tour)
Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. Afternoon, your free time for own sightseeing or shopping in the downtown.
Day 7: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
Departure Point :Noi Bai Airport - Ha Noi City
Return Detail :Tan Son Nhat Airport - Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Single supplement of 271USD for 3 star hotel, 366USD for 4 star hotel and 547USD for 5 star hotel will be surcharged
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.