Vienna - UNESCO Full Day Trip from Prague with English Guide
Don´t miss a chance to visit Vienna – the capital of Austria located on the Danube River and listed on the UNESCO list of cultural heritage sites since 2001. Come with us to explore this beautiful city full of Romance, Gothic and Baroque architecture.
Upon your arrival to Vienna, we'll give you sufficient amount of information about the sights worth visiting, such as: Hofburg Palace (originally seat of the noble Habsburg family), Opera House, City Hall-Rathaus, Austrian Parliament, Museum Quarter, Albertina, Palace Garden, St. Stephen Cathedral etc. You´ll have plenty of time to explore the town on your own, and if you love shopping, don´t miss a chance to visit a famous Mariahilfer strasse where you can spend your money in numerous shops and boutiques
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Hofburg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Hofburg Palace (originally seat of the noble Habsburg family)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Opera House, City Hall-Rathaus, Austrian Parliament, Museum Quarter, Albertina, Palace Garden, St. Stephen Cathedral etc.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel reception or at your address in Prague.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.