Vienna Old Town - Private Tour
Known as the city of Music, City of Dreams, Vienna is not only the greatest city of Austria but also the home of the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud and many other personalities of the past. In this baroque atmosphere, you will have the chance to walk by the finest art and culture town. Visit some of the best historic sights from the old town along with a local and professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Walk by Votivkirche, a neo-Gothic church.
Pass By: Altes Rathaus, Wipplingerstrasse 6-8, Vienna 1010 Austria
Walk by the town hall located on Rathausplatz.
Pass By: Rathaus, Friedrich-Schmidt-Platz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Walk by the Rathaus park, located across the street from the city hall.
Pass By: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Get to see the imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers, serving today as the official residence of the President of Austria.
Pass By: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
Visit the Historic Center of Vienna which is made up with rich architectural styles.
Pass By: St Peter's Catholic Church, Petersplatz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Visit the Peterskirche, a Roman-Catholic church Built in Baroque style.
Departure Point :Vienna, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.