Vieng Joom On Teahouse
Stop by this perfect little place, especially if you are a tea addict. Included with your pot of tea is a slice of cake, moose and fruit and many different types of teas are optional too.
Vieng' means city and 'Joom On' means pink, which makes Vieng Joom On means a pink city. That makes the theme color of Vieng Joom On Teahouse pink, which can be easily recognized since the first step at Vieng Joom On.
Vieng Joom On Tea House has up to 50 kinds of premium quality tea. Tea leaves are selected from famous tea planting places from all around the world. They were neatly produced with a standard production procedure for a good quality.
Apart from premium tea, Vieng Joom On Teahouse also serves many fresh sweets in a relaxing atmosphere.
You can sip your favorite aromatic cup of tea and baked cakes in Hi Tea Set or a hot fresh homemade Scone with fruit yams, of which both are the perfect combination.
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Pot of Tea
- Rooibos Tea Moouse
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Fruit preserves
- Entry/Admission - Vieng Joom On Teahouse - เวียงจูมออนทีเฮ้าส์
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Vieng Joom On Teahouse
- Visit: Vieng Joom On Teahouse - เวียงจูมออนทีเฮ้าส์, 53 ถนน เจริญราษฎร์ Tambon Chang Moi, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
With a name that literally translates to 'Pink City', it's no surprise that Vieng Joom On Teahouse's menu and interiors have a touch of pink. But for this sophisticated tea shop in Chiang Mai, pink is more than a color - it is love. This vision reflects itself on their 50 premium quality teas, a carefully curated selection of flavors brewed daily with love and care. The taste of each and every one of those teas will resonate with you, as they have for the locals.
Departure Point :Vieng Joom On Teahouse - เวียงจูมออนทีเฮ้าส์, 53 ถนน เจริญราษฎร์ Tambon Chang Moi, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
Departure Time :1/31/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 persons per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Open daily: 10.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m. - last order 6.30pm
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.