Victory Park on Poklonnaya Gora and Victory Museum
Explore World War II history by visiting the the unique memorial complex Victory Museum.
Discover the heroism and courage of Soviet People during the Great Patriotic War.
Enjoy a walking tour of Victory Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Passionate experienced guide
- Hotel pick-up (on foot/ by metro)
- Victory Museum’s ticket
- Transport's ticket
- 4 hours private excursion
- Entry/Admission - The Victory Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Victory Museum, Pobedy sq., 3, Moscow 121170 Russia
Take the opportunity to explore the Victory Museum , the largest museum of military history in the Russian Federation. Discover the biggest collection of World War II military equipment in Europe, impressive 3D installations and panoramas as well as a unique series of six dioramas depicting the war.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.