Victoria Walk In Lucknow on Shared Tour Basis
The center story in this excursion is one of the largest shopping malls in India. Its history goes back to the early 19th century and the Victorian era, when India was the crown jewel in the British colonial empire. You will take a guided walk and learn about the unique history of Hazratgunge (Hazratganj) market.
• Hazratganj Market History
• Tea session
• Glitzy Shops
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up / drop off within city center
- Wet-tissues, exclusive notes, map
- Services of a heritage walk Leader/Guide
- Seated afternoon tea session
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Hazratganj
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hazratganj, Lucknow India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the city center and will be escorted in your air-conditioned vehicle to Hazratganj in the afternoon.
Upon arrival meet your local guide and start your walking tour.
The Victorian Walk at Hazratganj familiarizes you with the shopping area’s rich history. A marketplace that has evolved with time, has in the past, and caters today to the cultured and the elite of Lucknow. Your walking tour includes a break for a freshly brewed Darjeeling Tea session and tea-time essentials.
Enjoy and admire the glitzy showrooms and emporia that entice you with their color and style. Walkers on this tour will be guided by an expert, who will also give ample time to enjoy the surroundings. The commentary on this walk is through an audio guide system, helping you to listen to your guide, even when you are not necessarily following him.
Upon completion of ther tour, you will be driven back to your hotel within the city center.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SUBJECT TO OPERATION WITH MINIMUM 5 PAX.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.