Victoria Peak Evening Hiking Private Tour – 2 Hours
● Get your exercise of the day in by hiking up the famous Victoria Peak during the cooler hours of the day
● Stop along scenic spots on the trail to take in the best views of Victoria Harbour by night
● Snap photos of the iconic, sparkling skyline once you reach the top of the Peak
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
There’s the touristy way of getting to The Peak by tram during the day, and then there’s the cool hike through the forest that locals love to do by night. Several well-trodden trails take you up the mountain, each boasting its own angles of the stunning Hong Kong skyline in all its lit-up glory – our guide will show you the best one!
Victoria Peak is the highest point on Hong Kong Island and boasts incredible views of the city, as well as numerous shopping and dining options in the area. If you want an alternative and better way of seeing it, meet us at the Central MTR Station. Our tour guide will lead you to the trailhead and then on a gentle pace up the mountainside, stopping to point out scenic views or share an anecdote or two. If at any point you feel like stopping, just let our guide know!
After approximately 1.5 hours of climbing uphill, we’ll finally reach the top. Be prepared to whip out your cameras to take mementos of the panoramic cityscape. Feel free to explore the nearby shops and restaurants after we conclude our tour on the breezy mountaintop.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :MTR Hong Kong Station, Central, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.