Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour
Discover why British Columbia is one of the best places in the world to see whales and other marine wildlife on this 3-hour tour with Eagle Wing Tours at Victoria’s Fisherman’s Wharf. Hop aboard a comfortable semi-covered or open boat and help support Eagle Wing’s many conservation, education and research activities! Let certified and knowledgeable naturalists be your guides to the stunning wildlife and natural history of the Salish Sea. Watch for seals, sea lions, otters and porpoises as well as bald eagles and a mind-boggling assortment of marine birds. Hoping for something bigger? There’s always a chance to see humpback, killer, minke or grey whales!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- $5 Wildlife fee is included in price
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Tours, 1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Enjoy Victoria’s #1-rated, award-winning west coast whale and wildlife watching tour on our custom-built, high-performance open boats or one of our semi-covered catamarans. Enjoy your day with an enriching and inspiring nature-viewing experience. Guaranteed adventure!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Tours, 1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Please note: From Nov 1st to April 30th, boat types and times may vary based on weather and tour numbers.
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.