Victoria Harbour Kayak Tour
Enjoy front-row views of Victoria Harbour during this 3-hour guided kayaking tour. As you paddle, take in bustling scenes of ferries, seaplanes and yachts sharing the historic waterways with seals and river otters. The BC Parliament Buildings and the ivy-covered Fairmont Empress hotel provide a dramatic backdrop overlooking the Inner Harbour. Soak up more peaceful scenery when your easygoing kayak excursion travels north into the Gorge Waterway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment
What's excluded :
During this tour you will explore the scenic Victoria Harbour Waterways. This area is recognized as one of the best paddling harbours in the world. This tour has it all, nature, architecture and serenity.
Departure Point :450 Swift St, Victoria, BC V8W, Canada
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kayaking requires some upper body strength and endurance
- Children aged 10–15 years must be accompanied by an adult; children aged 3–9 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.