Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise and Light Show from Kowloon Including Hotel Pickup
In Victoria Harbour Hong Kong, a Symphony of Lights is staged every night at 8:00 p.m. 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour light up one by one, accompanied by music. It has been awarded the world's "Largest Permanent Light Show" by Guinness World Records. This tour includes round trip coach transfers to and from your hotel in Kowloon area and buffet dinner on Harbour Cruise Bauhinia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner and all entertainment on a 2-hour Harbour Cruise Bauhinia.
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon. Transfer to meet guide & other tourists at the departure point
- Coach transfer back to hotel (both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side)
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- The departure point is: The lobby of The Kowloon Hotel (19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 19:20.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Pickup from all hotels in Hong Kong Island and New Territories are not offered for this tour.
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner while a live band plays aboard the restaurant cruise liner - Harbour Cruise Bauhinia. Dance the night away, or relax and enjoy a view of the glittering city and the magnificent harbour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower, Salisbury Road, Waterfront Promenade, Hong Kong China
The Clock Tower was part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
Pass By: Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong China
You can see the amazing skyscrapers and watch the boats, ferries and vessels travelling back and forth.
Departure Point :1: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
3: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
5: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
6: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
9: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
10: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time from the tour departure point - The Kowloon Hotel is 19:25. All passengers from Hong Kong Island and New Territories need to go The Kowloon Hotel to meet with your tour guide. No refund for taxi fare.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon area only. You will receive a final confirmation voucher with pick up time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- For guests staying in a place on Hong Kong Island, or New Territories, or any hotel which is not in the pickup list, please arrange your own transportation to The Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). The pickup time is 19:20. Please go to the tour desk in hotel lobby to sign in. No refund for taxi fare.
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3:00PM on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8:00PM on that day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children are required to wear life jacket during the whole event for safety reason
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- Most travelers can participate
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 19:10 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 14:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 19:25.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.