Victoria Falls Township tour
this product gives a real insight about Victoria falls,Heritage and our Culture.Travellers have once in a life time opportunity to experience the real Zimbabwe and learn more about the history of Victoria falls and different cultures of Zimbabwe.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- I will be at the pick up point holding a Pick up Board with names written on it 10 minutes before pick up.
-The tour have got an option,its either to walk by foot or vehicle.
-We begin our tour with the Comesa Market,this allows the client to experience the day to day lives of the Victoria falls People ,how they live and their hustle,if they want to do shopping they are privileged to buy the african material
-We go to the old market in Chinotimba,in this market ,you get to experience people selling traditional food we eat in Zimbabwe and vegetables,we get to meet the Tonga tribe ladies who sell the Baobab Fruit ans African chickens breed
-We visit the school if the tour is done during school week and not on holidays
-We also visit Old people"s home in Chinotimba as we pass by the oldest houses in .town,Chinotimba township is the oldest township in Victoria falls,that was the very first residential area to be be build during the colonial era and some of the houses are still standing.
-lastly we visit The Dusty the Traditional Restaurant and have Lunch there,the food is cooked the Zimbabwean way and on open fires,in cast iron pots and ovens,giving you an authentic,whole same and tasty food experience.
Lunch is at your own expense.
Departure Point :1: Shearwater Cafe, Shop 1 Centre, corner of Livingstone Way and Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
2: Victoria Falls ,Water Fall ,Rain Forest Main Entrance, Hwange, Zimbabwe
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.