Victoria Falls Guided Tour
The Victoria Falls are situated on the Zambezi River, which flows between Zimbabwe and Zambia, The force of the water sends a spray up into the air that can be seen from a 30 km (19 mile) distance. Due to its formation, excellent viewing of the fall is possible from many angles, making it great for photographic opportunities.
Victoria Falls is one of the world’s most beautiful and romantic destinations. Designated a protected World Heritage Site, it is one of the few waterfalls in the world where one can witness up close the spectacular sight of over 550 million liters (145 million gallons) of water barreling down a 2.5 km (1.5 mile) wide precipice.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- USD 30 Victoria Falls Rainforest Entrance fee, this is paid directly during checkin
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
The Victoria Falls believed to be now in Its 150 Millionth Year . It’s truly a spectacular experience, the sight, the sound, the smell; the humbling feeling that here indeed is ONE OF NATURES BEST MASTERPIECE.
This tour is conducted in the morning and afternoon, better when the sun is not overhead, this is for one to get the best pictures. The tour takes a minimum of an hour 30mintues upto 2 hours.. Clients will be accompanied through the Rainforest by one of our qualified Guides who will give a brief history of the Falls themselves as well as detailing the flora, fauna, bird & wildlife and other points of interest. Guides are also happy to assist clients with photographs whilst visiting this most spectacular of waterfalls. Clients may be taken past the ‘Big Tree’ where they may stop and take photos
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver/Tour guide will meet you at your lodge/hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.