Victoria Falls Chobe Day Trip
This trip will give you a unique safari experience. It is a combination of game drive in Chobe National Park and a boat cruise on the Chobe River. Chobe National Park boasts of 70 000 head of Savanna elephants and a variety of other game species, lions and leopards included. During the sunset cruise you will have the opportunity to capture a variety of birds and hippos. Lunch is inclusive. The trip will also give you the opportunity to visit the two sister countries Zimbabwe and Botswana.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Botswana
A full day safari comprising of a cruise on the Chobe River and a game drive in the famous Chobe National Park.The Chobe National Park in Botswana is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any port of entry in and around Victoria Falls.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.