Victoria Falls Airport Transfers Departure Vfa
Get your Airport Departure transfers from Victoria Falls lodges and hotels to VFA booked here. We transfer all our valued customers from place of accomodation to the International Airport in Victoria Falls. A pickup will be done on arranged times by customer and guide to allow the custom required check in time which is 2 hours prior to departure for International flights and 1 hour to domestic flights. Our Transfers are done in well air conditioned vehicles with mineral water bottles served on board back to the airport. Driving back to the airport we will have a chance to see animals on our way , that is on a good lucky day ..Sightings of Elephants are common and other small animals like monkeys and baboons.The road to the Airport is a line separating the National parks to the right side of the road and communal lands to the left where we have 3 villages with quite of a population that depends on Tourism as well. Thank you visiting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure Transfers to the VFA
All pickups done at any Hotel or lodge
Pick up place - Front parking bay or Lobby
Pick up times are arranged on booking time or arrival date drop off.
Our Vehicles pick customers form all Hotels or lodges within Victoria Falls
Drive out of town to the airport 25 minutes duration
Driving back to the airport time to pickup some souvenirs on way can be arranged
Arrival at VFA
Guide will assist with luggage to the foyer and check in point.
Assist to last point make all sure all is well for a customer to satisfaction
Bid a kind fare well
Check in time
Thank you visiting.
Departure Point :
All Daily departure flights pickups available
AirportsVictoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are flexible to other add ons our clients may bring as suggestions or equipment. Safety is priority through out travelling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.