Victoria Canopy Zipline Tour
The Victoria WildPlay Canopy Zipline tour includes a six zipline adventure with four fun bridge games throughout the course. The Canopy Zipline is a fully guided experience, so all guest can enjoy the incredible views as they explore the stunning coastal rainforest from up in the tree canopy.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks available onsite, not included.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Appropriate clothing
- The Canopy Zipline tour is a fully guided experience, that takes you up over 60-feet into the trees which makes it perfect for anyone looking for a thrilling adventure. This six zipline course is fun for everyone in your group or by yourself to enjoy the scenic views of Victoria's Westshore.
This tour features contemporary designed dual line ziplines, and a continuous belay system to improve guest safety while up high in the trees, so you can enjoy the incredible views of Vancouver Island's coastal rain forest. Enjoy some of the amazing scenary that Victoria has to offer when you complete the Canopy Zipline Tour today!
Departure Point :BLDG #15, Entrance, WildPlay Adventure Parks West Shore Victoria, 1767 Old Island Hwy, Victoria, BC V9B 1J1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Zipline Tour Requirements:
- Minimum age: 7
- Maximum weight: 300lbs (136kg)
- Maximum kids or youth that a single adult can supervise is 10
- Maximum harness size: 45” (114cm) waist; 26” (66cm) leg
- Wear: sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather
- Long hair must be tied back.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.