Vibrant Markets of Mysore (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Explore the vibrant markets of Mysore, walk through the narrow lanes of the city, areas that still reflect the essence of a bygone, get acquainted with its legacy and discover its rustic charm. Explore the colorful and pulsating markets of Mysore, this walk won't just let you live a shopper's dream, but you'll also learn more about the vibrant city, its most famous streets and experience its bustling lanes.
1. Experience famous street markets of Mysore exhibiting endless variety of items, including delicate metal crafts, precious metal work, antique coins as well as day to day usable like spices, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewelry and even necessities.
2. Dress up yourself with magnificent collection of jewelry, metal art, colorful, bejeweled shoes that are essential to any outfit.
3. Capture the hues of blue city, it's beautiful houses, bustling markets in your lens while exploring variety spectacular collection local art on shopping tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Clock Tower, Dodda Gadiyara, Ashoka Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the Big Clock Tower modeled upon London Big Ben known as Dodda gadiyara to local people.
Pass By: Mannars Market, #1580 Mannar's market, Devaraja Mohalla, Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Explore the famous Mannars Market for its magnificent collection of art work and the colorful dress, material, gifts are wholesale rates.
Stop At: Devaraja Market, Shivarampet Rd, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Explore the bustling Devaraja Market in city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic clock tower.
Stop At: Shivarampet, Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Visit the upbeat, central neighborhood of Mysore and the landmark Dufferin Clock Tower, or Chikka Ghadiyara, stands at the south end of the market, surrounded by fountains.
Departure Point :Big Clock Tower, Dodda Gadiyara, Ashoka Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Return Detail :Devaraja Market, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.