Vibrant Markets of Madurai(2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Explore the vibrant markets of Madurai, walk through the narrow lanes of the city, areas that still reflect the essence of a bygone, get acquainted with its legacy and discover its rustic charm. Explore the colorful and pulsating markets of Madurai, this walk won't just let you live a shopper's dream, but you'll also learn more about the vibrant city, its most famous streets and experience its bustling lanes.
1. Experience famous street markets of Madurai exhibiting endless variety of items, including delicate metal crafts, precious metal work, antique coins as well as day to day usable like spices, fruits, vegetables, spices, cloth, textiles, jewelry and even necessities.
2. Dress up yourself with magnificent collection of jewelry, metal art, colorful, bejeweled shoes that are essential to any outfit.
3. Capture the hues of blue city, it's beautiful houses, bustling markets in your lens while exploring variety spectacular collection local art on shopping tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nandhi Statue, E Avani Moola St, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
Our tour start from the Nandi Statue near to Meenakashi Amma Temple and we will start exploring the bustling markets in city with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic Dravidian architecture buildings.
Pass By: Puthu Mandapam, E Chitrai St, Madurai 625001 India
Explore the Puthu Mandapam Market
Pass By: Elukadal Shopping Complex, Elu Kadal St, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
Continue exploring the Elukadal Shopping Complex
Pass By: Banana market, No. 4/1, East Swami Shanthi Street, Near Amma Store, East, Swami, Shanthi St, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
Explore the famous banana markets and try variety of bananas
Pass By: East Marret Street, E Marret St, Komathipuram, Simmakkal, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
We will pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the city, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
Departure Point :Nandhi Statue, E Avani Moola St, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
Return Detail :East Marret Street, E Marret St, Komathipuram, Simmakkal, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.