Viña San Esteban and Cerro Paidahuen
The vineyards are located along the Aconcagua River, nestled at the foot of the Cordillera de
The Andes, where the sun and the breeze create the temperature variability necessary for an optimal
maturation of the grapes. The nocturnal breeze cools the vineyards, allowing the expression of aromas
complex and elegant that characterize the wines of the Aconcagua Valley.
The hill Paidahuen, is a hill island, considered National Monument of the v region, in its top
a set of rocky blocks, petroglyphs, elaborated by local populations among
1000 and 450 years approx. In this sector we find native flora and fauna.
AN EXPERIENCE IN ITSELF THAT OFFERS YOU AN EXCLUSIVE TASTING OF THE WINES OF
HIGHER QUALITY OF THE VALLEY OF ACONCAGUA.
per adult from
What's included :
- First Aid Equipment
- Activity Guide
- Assistant Guide
- Food Snack
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting ($ 10,000CLP)
- Entrance to Paidahuen Park ($ 3,000CLP)
First Stop: Visit and tasting (optional) Viña San Esteban.
Second Stop: Trekking petroglyphs Cerro Paidahuen.
Third Stop: Lunch in a traditional rural restaurant in the area.
Fourth Stop: End of the tour - Mirador del Valle, Curva del Águila. Appreciate the valley and the
Departure Point :TURISMO OJOS DE AGUA CHILE, Las Heras 122, Los Andes, Valparaíso, Chile
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Terrapuerto de Los Andes, Terminal Buses Ahumada
Departure Time :5/20/2019 - 1/14/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.