Via Francigena 1 Day Walking Tour - Sant'antimo
For many people, this is the beginning of a spiritual roads; some souls, looking deep inside themselves, in a natural and peaceful setting, in the silence of the holy places, in the sharing with the other pilgrims.
Walking along those trails makes people feel part of a larger family; it creates a sense of belonging; since we are easy and informal, the pilgrimage turns into an experience in sharing and friendship.
It is a challenging experience as it requires continuous physical efforts. Walking 15 to 30 km for day for several days, gives people the possibility to test the capabilities and sometimes to go beyond.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Abbazia di Sant'Antimo
- Entry/Admission - San Quirico d'Orcia
What's excluded :
- A pretty hard day walking along a river in the middle of a pastoral landscape. Enjoy the abbey and the evening while spending the night in a nearby farmhouse.
In the evening you will reach Montalcino, the capital of Brunello wine; It is a nice medieval town with lots of shopping possibilities. Night in a hotel in Montalcino.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your accommodation in Siena or in the Province of Siena
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.