Via ferrata taken from the Bastille in Chartreuse - Grenoble
More known under the name of "taken of the Bastille", take altitude on the city of Grenoble. The start of the via ferrata is in the heart of the city, making it a charming route between mountain and civilization. The more you climb, the more the view will become breathtaking. Finally, there is a final in the foothills of the Bastille. The descent is on foot in the Jardin des Dauphins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Via ferrata equipment
What's excluded :
- You will climb to the summit of Fort de la Bastille via ferrata.
Departure Point :4 Boulevard de l'Esplanade, 38000 Grenoble, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.