Via Ferrata Slovenia
We will take you to the starting point, where you will get all the necessary equipment and be briefed on how to move along the ferrata route and how to use the equipment to maximise your experience and safety. After the basic techniques and safety precautions, you will start the climb, accompanied by an experienced guide who will make sure you feel comfortable and safe while enjoying the thrills that only these rugged cliffs can offer.
Buckle up and challenge the mountain!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transfer from Ljubljana
- Full safety gear
What's excluded :
- Via Ferrata gloves
- Transfer from Bled
Do you love the idea of climbing exposed rocky cliffs and the adrenaline thrill of heights but never had the nerve to take up climbing? Take a day trip to a via ferrata and experience a combination of climbing and mountaineering - hassle free, no previous knowledge required. Leave walking behind, and haul yourself up an “iron path” or a via ferrata, which is equipped with metal cables, iron rungs, pegs, and steps embedded into the mountain. At times, you will also be using ladders and bridges to cross the challenging terrain, always secured with a sturdy harness and a via ferrata kit.
Some of the Via Ferrata Slovenia include:
♥ Experience the thrill of climbing without the risk
♥ Enjoy the unique view of the mountains from a climber's perspective
♥ Try something new
There are more routes of different difficulty and our guides will pick out the most suitable according to your wishes and skills.
• Mojstrana, Mojstrana, Upper Carniola Region
Departure Point :Slovenia Activities - Best Things To Do in Slovenia 🚵♂️, Bleiweisova cesta 30, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.