Via Ferrata Experience
Via Ferrata is something everyone should try in their life.
It is a great way to experience the thrill of the mountain in a fully safe and secure environment.
Because we are fully qualified guides and we know Catalonia so well we can cater for every level of adventurer. So if you are new to mountain adventures we can take you on a introductory via ferrata (Level K3) which takes us climbing above the Mediterranean sea or if you are more advanced we can take you into deep Catalonia to find harder Via Ferratas (Level K4 - K6)
Whatever your level we will give you a unique experience that you will remember for the rest of your life... and even if you don't we'll provide photos of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Harness, Helmet, Via Ferrata Equipment, Gloves
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We will climb rock cliffs, shimmy along nepalese and tibetan bridges, pull over overhangs, edge over the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean sea or among the eagles of the Pyrenees.
If you have never done it before the best way we can describe it is as an obstacle course bolted to the side of a mountain.
You'll scramble over rocky boulders, hang off cliff faces, shimmy along wire bridges surrounded by awe inspiring views. Its incredible!
We'll meet in Barcelona at 9am, drive to the venue where the guide will brief you on how to use the equipment and what to expect from the day. Then we'll conquer the via ferrata and finish with a well earned beer on a local terrace before heading home. We will be back in Barcelona around 7pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at Placa Catalunya (Outside the Apple store) or pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.