Via Ferrata Adventure in Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet
Passionate about mountains, I will accompany you with pleasure to share my passion with you throughout this via ferrata course specially designed for the whole family.
A climbing course, about 2 hours, on the cliff overlooking the village of Saint Paul de Fenouillet.
You can then visit the galamus gorges, an unmissable place in the Pyrenees Orientales and the Aude.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Safety harness
- Via ferrata loin
- FREE HALF DAY PHOTOGRAPHS
What's excluded :
We will move in complete safety on bars and ladders which equips the cliff overhanging the village of Saint Paul de fenouillet.
We are equipped with a helmet, a harness and a via ferrata lanyard to evolve in complete safety.
This adapted route is possible for the whole family from the age of 8 years.
• Gorges de Galamus, 66220 Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet France
Departure Point :Via Ferrata of Saint Paul de Fenouillet, D619, 66220 Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.